Not Enough Time in The Day to Get Results in Your Business?
Self employed people or people that run a small business have the biggest problem with having enough hours in the day. It seem that 24 hours is never enough and soon enough you are having sleepless nights.
Can you relate??
The issue is that we have been told to use to-do lists and if you are a bit like me you know that does not work. To-do lists run me up the wall and I end up driving myself crazy. Trying to complete a to-do list is one of the hardest things anyone can attempt because the list never goes finishes or never seems to go down.
Why not try something else?
If you are looking to get more results in your business by getting things done why not focus on doing only the things that gets you paid directly?
Kill the TO-DO List and do these Two Things Instead
1. Craft a Daily Method of Operation: This techniques have saved me a tonne of time and given me more results in months than I ever got in years. If you do not know what a daily method of operation is (DMO); it is simpily a system you follow daily to run your business. When you systemise your business life gets easier and you can focus on what brings you income instead of your to-do lists. Simply create a system that allows you to run your business in very little time focusing on the activities that only directly bring you income.
2. Prioritise Properly: I know prioritising is a very hard thing to do. Well, at least for me! This is because you have to decide which activity is more important than which one. Especially when you have so many things to do that all seem to be important. And once you are able to prioritise you have more than one priority that needs your attention – LOL. So here’s how I got round prioriting my time properly;
1. I found the one most important I needed to do. The most important thing that when I did most things did not matter as much.
2. I kept it one thing or worse case scenario 3.
3. Time blocking to get these things done quicker with more focus.
4. Repeat these for various aspects of your life.
P.S: Click Here if You Are Not Closing 3 out of 10 Sales In Your Business or Generating 2-3 Leads a Day In Your Business