AndyAtsugah.com’s GDPR Policy
Updated 25th May 2018
2. What personal information we collect
When You create a AndyAtsugah.com User Account, purchase a product, download a software update, or contact us, we may collect a variety of information, including Your name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, and contact preferences. When payment, or payment information, is required, we will direct You to submit credit card information through a third-party such as Paypal or Stripe.
3. How we use Your personal information.
The personal information we collect allows us to keep You posted on AndyAtsugah.com’ latest product announcements, educational material, and upcoming events. If You don’t want to be on our mailing list, You can opt out anytime by navigating to the unsubscribe link in the last e-mail You received from AndyAtsugah.com.
We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
We may use Your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth to determine the age of AndyAtsugah.com Account holders.
From time to time, we may use Your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to Your interaction with AndyAtsugah.com, You may not opt out of receiving these communications.
We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve AndyAtsugah.com’ products, services, and customer communications.
4. Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information. We also collect data in a form that does not identify any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
We may collect information such as business, language, post code, unique device identifier and IP addresses, referrer URL, and the time zone where a AndyAtsugah.com product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
We may collect information regarding customer activities on our site. This information is aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of our website, products, and services are of most interest. Aggregated data is non personal information.
We may collect and store details of how You use our services. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services.
We gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. AndyAtsugah.com may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
In some cases we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on some of our partner websites. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications. We also use it to account for Affiliate activity and pay Affiliate commissions and bonuses.
6. Disclosure to Third Parties. At times AndyAtsugah.com may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with AndyAtsugah.com to provide products and services, or that help AndyAtsugah.com market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by AndyAtsugah.com to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Service Providers. AndyAtsugah.com shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to You, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, and assessing Your interest in our products and services.
Legal. It may be necessary − by law, litigation, or requests from government authorities within or outside Your country of residence − for AndyAtsugah.com to disclose Your personal information. We may also disclose information about You if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about You if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users.
Corporate Change. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale of AndyAtsugah.com we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
7. Protection of Personal Information. AndyAtsugah.com takes the security of Your personal information very seriously. When Your personal data is stored by AndyAtsugah.com, we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures. When You use some AndyAtsugah.com products and services that by their nature are public facing, such as when You post on a AndyAtsugah.com forum, the personal information and content You share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information You choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if You list Your name and e-mail address in a forum or blog comment posting, that information is public.
9. Your Rights Under the GDPR. If You are a citizen or a resident of a country in the European Union, the GDPR grants You the following rights:
i. Access to Your Personal Data. You have the right to receive a copy of Your personal data that is subject to processing by AndyAtsugah.com. Ordinary requests will be granted without charge to You within one calendar month of when You make the request. In cases of excessive, unreasonable, or repeated requests AndyAtsugah.com may charge You a reasonable fee and may require additional time to grant Your request. Also, AndyAtsugah.com may use reasonable means to confirm Your identity before granting any request for data so as to prevent granting fraudulent requests. To request a copy of Your personal data, please contact us by e-mail at compliance@AndyAtsugah.com
ii. To have Your Data Corrected. If Your personal data is erroneous or outdated, You have the right to have it corrected. To do so, please contact AndyAtsugah.com via e-mail at compliance@AndyAtsugah.com or simply log in to Your account if you are registered on our site.
iii. To be Forgotten. You have the right to be forgotten by AndyAtsugah.com. You may exercise this right by e-mailing us at compliance@AndyAtsugah.com We will comply with Your request, at no charge to You, within one calendar month by deleting Your account, along with all of Your personally-identifiable data that is subject to any AndyAtsugah.com processing. Naturally, after we grant Your request You will not have access to any AndyAtsugah.com products or services unless and until You open a new AndyAtsugah.com account. AndyAtsugah.com may use reasonable means to confirm Your identity before granting any request for data so as to prevent the granting of fraudulent requests.
iv. To Restrict Processing of Your Data. You can request that Your data not be processed via AndyAtsugah.com partners. You can make that request by e-mailing us at compliance@AndyAtsugah.com and, if you wish, you can even specify which third parties to restrict from processing Your data. We will respond to Your request, at no charge to You, within thirty (30) days from when You make Your request. Please be advised that some of our partners, e.g., PayPal and Stripe, are essential to AndyAtsugah.com services, so that if You block processing by them, AndyAtsugah.com’ services and material may be unavailable to You.
14. Portability. You have the right to receive a copy of Your personal data that is subject to processing by AndyAtsugah.com in a portable format, or to have it transferred directly from AndyAtsugah.com to another party. Ordinary requests will be granted without charge to You within one calendar month of when You make the request. AndyAtsugah.com may use reasonable means to confirm Your identity before granting any request to transfer data to You or another party so as to prevent granting fraudulent requests. To request a copy of Your personal data in a portable format, or to request a direct transfer of Your data, please contact us by e-mail at compliance@AndyAtsugah.com
15. Your Responsibility Under GDPR. If You are a AndyAtsugah.com User, then that probably means You are a business owner, using the AndyAtsugah.com as an educational tool. With respect to the customer data that You provide to AndyAtsugah.com, AndyAtsugah.com is a data processor and will comply with its obligations under the GDPR.