27 Ways To Get Website Traffic & Leads Part One
6 Top Social Media Traffic and Leads Sources You Want to Start Using Now!
This is part one of 27 viable sources to get traffic and leads without SEO and today is part one (social media traffic) of this wonderful journey. Throughout this journey I will be sharing some great free sources you can use to drive traffic to your company website, blog or any offer you maybe promoting.
So let’s get started with the best social media traffic and lead sources.
6 Top Social Media Lead & Traffic sources
- Google Plus
This is one of those sources I use to syndicate my blog content for some google attention. See G+ belongs to google (quite obvious – so content on there gets more favor from google. I have had repeated shares on some of my content and generated some leads from there. My opinion is its best for content marketing to generate leads.
Here are some stats;
– About 2.2 billion G+ profiles
– About 9% of these have any publicly-posted content. A decent chunk of this comes from YouTube video comments.
– 4-6 million users posting publicly
Instagram is another great source simply because its fun. Best place to show your lifestyle to attract prospects. Although some have used Instagram quite successfully I find it to be hard to relate to people – but this is my personal opinion. People are getting great results with instagram. This must be because I am a 1-on-1 kind of person. Best for the introverted type of person. Here are some stats;
– About 180 millions users on the network with 1.6 billion averages likes per day.
– Good amount of traffic in the social media space.
My Favorite Three Sources
Today, you really cannot mention the subject of social media marketing without referring to facebook first. Here are a couple of reasons;
– Facebook now reports of over 1.5 billion users who use the platform on a regular basis.
– And according to some sources a facebook user has an average of 150 friends or connections.
– As a marketer online it is great place to brand yourself.
At the moment twitter boast of over 600 millions registered members
Over 250 million active users on the network.
About 190 million unique visitors twitter
It is definately one of the sites you should be using for generating free traffic and leads. I love using twitter for the simple fact that it is so easy to use. Especially for traffic to my blog posts and offers.It is very simple to use and can be applied under 20mins a day.
My favorite for getting blog visitors that convert to leads. Very little used strategy and highly effective if you know how. Some Stats;
– online shoppers referred to a site from Pinterest were 10% more likely to buy with – Pinterest referrals spend 70% more money
– Pinterest allows call-to-action pins
-create more engagement.
– Tutorials, Guides and & DIY Pins get a 42% higher in traffic.
-Pinterest has 85 million unique visitors each month
Very professional and a good play ground for most upper management and executives. It also has a good share or small business owners you may want to connect with. In a nutshell it is a social platform for professionals. Depending on my content I use this medium for syndication. I find linkedin great for prospecting.
P.S: We Have A Simple System To Help You Generate More Leads And Close More Sales In Your Business Click Here To Learn More!