The Top Five Facebook Post for Network Marketers You Probably Never Knew About
Our Facebook post are very key to building your business on the network. Facebook is a source of marketing you want to be utilizing if you are already not. Before we get started have you been wondering how to get more people to like and engage with your Facebook post? Or have you been thinking how your Facebook post can reach more people and attract more people without coming across as cheesy?
Today I will be sharing with you the best five Facebook post you want to start using now to build you home business without company links.
[Recommended]: If you’re a business owner and are leveraging FaceBook to generate leads (or want to in the near future). One of the most important 1hr & 45min training you will watch this year
So, let’s get started;
The Best 5 Facebook Post Types for More Engagement to Attract More People
- Post That Asks Questions: Post that engage your audience on your page are very important. Questions are a great way of getting others joining the conversation. This could be questions on anything that will get your audience talking.
- Quotes: This is the most popular of them all. Most home business owners share quotations on their personal profiles. With the believe that creating quotes as Facebook posts is what will build their business and brand. it is simply a bait to get to the right prospect and to build more relationships.
- Funny Photos: this is the best ways to resurrect those dead profiles on my account. people just can’t resist a good laugh when it’s done right. They are great ways to get some engagement on your profile. Funny photos also get shared very easily meaning more exposure. I simply love funny photos.
- Live Videos: This is Facebook’s new feature and they want you to use it. it’s the best thing to happen to home business owners on Facebook. While it is new, there are no restrictions on using Facebook lives. Facebook live videos are great for showing lifestyle or any part of your business you want to expose.
- Native Videos: recording a video and uploading it to Facebook directly are native videos. In as much as sharing videos from YouTube is great, Facebook likes to keep its traffic. Using native videos gives more exposure and engagement. So, it is better to post your videos directly to the Facebook.
- [Bonus point in video]